Registering and taking ownership of an international debit card has never been this easy and seamless and guess what, it's absolutely free!
Need to pay for your Spotify or Netflix subscription? Or you just want to run sponsored ads on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter? Eyowo Cards got you covered!
You can now make secure online payments everywhere and any time.
How do I create one?
Once you are logged in on the Eyowo mobile app:
- Tap on More from the home screen.
- Tap on Eyowo Cards.
- Tap on the Create Card button at the bottom of the screen.
To start using the card for your online purchases, you will have to fund the card.
The Naira equivalent of the amount you are funding your card with will now be deducted from your Eyowo balance (You get to see the current conversion rate while funding).
- Enter the funding amount.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Last Name.
- Tap on the Proceed button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your password to confirm the transaction.
Your card is now funded and you are good to go.
NOTE: Eyowo cards are denominated in US Dollars.